Sunday 5 August 2012

Lets get this Show on the Road

Welcome to my little piece of Blog Land where I hope to  share some of my life with you.   I have recently taken part in a Chunky ATC Swap over at UKScrappers where we created and received an ATC made out of wood.  This was the one I send to a lovely Lady in Essex


and this one is what I received from my swap partner in South Lanarkshire, how fantastic is this

I have also just joined Postal Crossing which is a site where you send postcards to people all around the world.  It will be good to get some nice mail for a change instead of the usual bills.  This is my Postcard that is winging its way across the skies to Moscow in Russia

Well thanks for stopping by and taking the time to check out my little piece of cyber space Hope to see you again soon


Jayne in Norfolk


No comments:

Post a Comment