Wednesday 8 August 2012

More Rainbows and some little plaques


Well after the late storm the other night the sun was shinning from the west and the rain was in the east as it was getting late but I still managed to get these pictures of the Rainbows.  For some reason my flash decided it was dark enough and wow what a fantastic effect (Sorry about the raindrops that fell on the lens as I was taking the pictures 





This weather sure is crazy here at the moment.

I have been making some plaques up to see if I can sell at work at they seem to be going down well, so well that I had an order from one girl for a special saying her daughter uses.  So I made up two for her to choose from.  If they go well I will have to make up some more....Christmas is coming and with luck I might get some more orders from them.


Jayne in Norfolk


No comments:

Post a Comment